How can we help?
- Physical activity on a daily basis is needed for everybody to keep a healthy body and mind.
- Sports help in boosting the self-esteem, which is a problematic area for most teens. It helps them garner confidence about themselves and their tasks.
- Sports also increase concentration as it is often goal oriented.
- Sports also help in the teaching discipline.
- People who play sports are more likely to have less depression and stress-related issues.
- Sports also teaches us bonding and to build relationships.
As we can see sports at any level is beneficial and if you have been playing sports at school level then do not hesitate to sign up for it in college level as well. If you want to add sports along with your degree, then you can always talk to the office at your college and even notify them beforehand if you plan on doing so. It would also be nice if you make a choice of the game you want to play beforehand.